Turtle Tank Pools and Hot Tubs
(All commercial applications are made with gunite process)
|Slide Show of Enns Pool|
see the GUNITE PROCESS
Your Custom Pool Includes:
Any shape up to (roughly) 16' x 32' >SEE POOL SHAPES<
* Standard Engineering
* Standard Excavation (8' access required)
* Layout for buyers approval
* Steel Reinforcing, All steel with #3 and #4 bars per engineers specifications that apply for slope & expansive conditions (3" or 6" on center for raised bond beams with waterproof finish)
* All Steel to have 3" clearance from soil for Gunite structural integrity
* Non Corrosive pool plumbing above ground is UV protected to prevent rusting. Schedule 40 plumbing to hold static water pressure during construction to prevent leaking. Deluxe anti-syphon valve to fill pool & spa.
* Two suction outlets with anti-vortex covers for each pump.
* No. 8 AWG solid conductor bonded to all metal parts or components within 5 feet of the inside wall of the pool or spa (includes all metal parts of pool equipment.)
* Deluxe Custom Shallow End Steps
* Gunite Pool Shell Installation (all done within 15 working days)
* Pool Pump 1.5 HP
* Filter 425 Sq Ft Cartridge Filter
* Pool Skimmer
* Ready for Masonry
* GroupV waterline tile, or marble, travertine, tumbled stone, at owners choice upgrade.
* White Safety Grip Coping
* Site Clean Up
* Start Up & Orientation are Included
* Cleaning Tools (18' brush, leaf skimmer, 16' pole, test kit and thermometer)
* Initial start up & Instructions, label valves & pipes for owner's convenience
* Ten Year Structural Warranty
Does Not Include:
Geotechnical Engineering (If required)
Hot Tub Info See Slide Show of "Making a Gunite Hot Tub"
Available in 750 litre to 5500 litre capacities. They work very well in natural landscapes.
Custom Hot Tubs Installed & Finished
(see forms below)