Ten Good Reasons why Turtle Tanks is The Best!
For Starters: Turtle Tanks manufactures the most economical concrete tanks available saving money for the home owner. * notes specific benefits for the installer.
1. Turtle Tanks have twice the lifespan of conventional concrete tanks. In the big picture a tank replacement is put off for at least another 50 years; over the life span (and initially) Turtle Tanks are more economical.
2. Turtle Tanks has the largest load capacity of any concrete tank design. No danger of collapsing a tank.
3*. Turtle Tanks will not float in a high water table. Many septic tanks are located near waterfront and floating tanks can be a real disaster to fix.
5. Turtle Tanks has the highest compressive strength of any known tank design. Allows for deep burial without tank collapsing.
6*. Turtle Tanks can be moved, shipped, and stored in the most efficient manner because they "nest together" and are the lightest concrete tanks made. Smaller equipment required allowing more economical installation.
7. Turtle Tanks make the easiest tank to service; the geometric shape allows septic pumpers to visually see the entire tank. The tank is completely cleaned so the owner is not paying for a "partial clean out."
8*. Turtle Tanks continues to research, design, and develop innovative storage solutions that optimize the use of construction materials and construction methods. We are always conducting R and D to produce the most efficient designs with the latest materials.
9. The first concrete Turtle Tank installed in 1991. The tanks and company have stood the test of time and will be around for a very long time.
10*. Turtle Tanks has the largest Volume to Surface Ratio of any known tank design or geometric shape. Excavation is faster lowering installation costs.
11. Turtle Tanks are environmentally sensitive products, the manufacture, transportation, and installation of a Turtle Tank has the least amount of impact on the environment as compared to other tank designs. See this mini excavator install a 5000 litre tank! Less carbon is produced leaving the smallest footprint.
12. Turtle Tanks septic tank is designed for an effluent filter. Most government regulations now require this feature. The savings on the Turtle Tank design for this feature alone (because risers are not needed) is often several hundred dollars AND the life of the septic field can be tripled.
The Turtle Man
Comparison of Design vs Specifications