Ten Good Reasons for using Turtle Tanks
For Starters: The Turtle Tank is the most economical concrete tank available saving the end user an average of 10% over conventional products supplied.
1. The Turtle Tank has the largest Volume to Surface Ratio of any known tank design or geometric shape.
2. Turtle Tanks can be moved, shipped, and stored in the most efficient manner because they "nest together" and are the lightest concrete tanks made.
3. A Turtle Tank has the largest load capacity of any concrete tank design.
4. Turtle Tanks are made with EnviroMix Concrete, the most efficient means of producing concrete.
5. A Turtle Tank has the highest compressive strength of any known tank design.
6. A Turtle Tank will not float in a high water table.
7. A Turtle Tank is the easiest tank to service; the geometric shape allows septic pumpers to visually see the entire tank.
8. A Turtle Tank has twice the lifespan of conventional concrete tanks.
9. A Turtle Tank is an environmentally sensitive product, the manufacture, transportation, and installation of a Turtle Tank has the least amount of impact on the environment.
10. Turtle Tanks continues to research, design, and develop innovative storage solutions that optimize the use of construction materials and construction methods. See this mini excavator install a 5000 litre tank!
Bonus: The Turtle Tank is designed for an effluent filter; most installations now require this feature. The savings on the Turtle Tank design for this feature alone (because risers are not needed) is often a few hundred dollars.
See a reference from the owner's of the very first concrete Turtle Tank installed in 1991
The Turtle Man
Comparison of Design vs Specifications